Home Care Physical Therapist
Smith Arnold Partners
Fantastic Full Benefits Package!
Award Winning Healthcare Organization!
We will see new graduates
We are one of the fastest growing healthcare systems in the Northeast and have an exciting new opportunity for a Home Care Physical Therapist to treat patients in the community. As the Home Care Physical Therapist, you would join an organization with numerous awards for patient satisfaction and have an opportunity to further advance your knowledge and skill set. You would work with a large team of PT’s and other home care personnel to deliver the best quality care possible to patients who have been discharged from the hospital. We offer a very flexible work schedule with excellent benefits. Please see job highlights below for more info.
Title: Home Care Physical Therapist
Location: Norwalk CT
Salary: $90,000 to $110,000, DOE
Benefits: Very generous Paid time off, 401k match, malpractice insurance, health, life disability, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and sick time off
– Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
– Diagnosing movement dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
– Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
– Providing stimulation or massage to promote healing
– Assisting patients with the use of equipment such as wheelchairs or walkers
– Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress
– Advising the patient and family about in-home treatment options and exercises
– Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy
– Preferred 1-year Physical Therapist experience
– Home care experience strongly preferred
– Active CT Physical Therapist License
– Strong communication skills
For further consideration, send resume or email to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of recruitment or call 203-975-6688