Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Smith Arnold Partners
We will see new graduates!
We have a unique new opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our established non profit organization in a dynamic work environment. Our organization has been well actively expanding out care model for over 65 years and we provide mental health treatment services to over 4,000 New Yorkers every year. We have programs throughout the five burroughs of NY. As the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you would be working in the Bronx area treating patients suffering from various forms of substance abuse disorders, trauma, and serious chronic mental illness. We offer a very flexible work schedule Monday through Friday from 9am – 5 pm with no on call or weekends included. Please see job highlights below for more info.
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Location: Bronx NY
Salary: $125,000 to $130,000 + Full benefits included (Malpractice, PTO, CME, sick leave, vacation, tuition reimbursement)
– Performing psychiatric evaluations and medication management to patients
– Monitoring patient mental health and prescribing necessary medication
– Working with Psychiatrists and other Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to discuss clinical practice and patient related questions
– Documenting all notes in EMR system
– Involved in team meetings and interaction with social workers
– Providing some crisis intervention services
– Working with male and female clients ages 30- 60 years of age
– Involved in forensic psychiatry and homeless population
– Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
– Active or in process DEA license
– Graduate of accredited Master’s Degree Program
– Strong communication skills
– Good understanding of Psychopharmacology
– We will see new graduates!
– Attention to detail
For further consideration, send resume to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP PMHNP recruitment or call 203-975-6688