Clinical Director LCSW
Smith Arnold Partners
Superior Growth Potential!
Our rapidly expanding nonprofit organization has an exciting new role for a Clinical Director LCSW to work at our outpatient clinic in Manhattan. As the Clinical Director, you would have an opportunity to oversee daily operations and work closely with our executive staff department. Our organization specializes in treatment of children and adolescents within the underserved community and our primary focus is to make sure they are given the most comprehensive quality care possible. We have grown exponentially over the past 5 years and have a multitude of different treatment services that we offer. You would join a team of clinicians and be responsible for various job functionalities. This would be a Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends or on call. Please see job highlights below for more info.
Title: Clinical Director LCSW
Location: Manhattan NY
Salary: $100,000 to $120,000
Benefits: PTO, Health, Life, Disability, malpractice, vacation, tuition reimbursement, CME, flexible spending, etc.
– Providing supervision for all clinicians at site
– Interacting with executive office and quality department
– Involved in creating policies and procedures
– Working with NYS Department of Health to adhere to all guidelines pertaining to medical and behavioral treatment
– Working closely with children who are in foster care treatment
– Discussing treatment plans and making approval
– Reviewing forms needed for various levels of treatment
– Involved in Emergency behavioral health consultation
– Attending meetings when needed
– Training new employees and involved with interviewing
– New York State Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Psychologist
– At least 5 years’ experience in a management role and social work clinical experience
– Strong leadership skills
– Masters Degree
– Communication skills
For further consideration, send resume or email to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of recruitment or call 203-975-6688