Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)

Smith Arnold Partners

Fantastic company culture!
We will see new graduate LCSW’s!
Open for part time (20 hours per week or full time 40 hours per week)

We are excited to announce a unique new opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW, for our non profit organization located in the Bridgeport area. Our organization has been serving a diverse patient population for over 100 years and we specialize in mental health treatment. As the LCSW, you would be working alongside a team of 25- 30 clinicians in our outpatient clinic. We are looking for someone with personality and enthusiasm to work with our patients. Most of the patients are diagnosed with anxiety, depression, and trauma although some may suffer from more chronic severe mental health illness. You would spend roughly 60% of your time conducting mostly individual and same family counseling sessions. You would work with a largely adult population as well. The other 40% of this opportunity would include meetings, paperwork, documenting notes, and calling referral sources. Our organization is also walking distance to the city of Bridgeport. We offer a great company culture and opportunity for career advancement. The schedule would be flexible Monday through Friday with some days remote and some on site. No weekends are included in this position. We also are open for part time as well as full time employees. Please see job highlights for more info.

Title: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Location: Bridgeport CT
Salary: $58,000 to $62,000 + generous full benefits package including 401k match, PTO, Vacation, sick leave, health, life, disability, malpractice.

Responsibilities:
– Conducting individual and family group therapy sessions via on-site or telehealth
– Managing caseload and interacting with other clinicians
– Documenting notes in EMR system
– Working with patients in the underserved community suffering from various mental health illnesses
– Diagnosing and treating anxiety, depression, and trauma symptoms via cognitive behavioral therapy
– Participating in team meetings
– Calling referral sources when needed
– Providing in depth psychiatric care to patients who need it the most

Requirements:
– Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
– Masters Degree in Social Work required
– We will see new graduates!
– Enthusiasm and personality strongly preferred
– Attention to detail

For further consideration, send resume or email to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of Psychiatry recruitment or call 203-975-6688

Application