Home Care RN Case Manager
Smith Arnold Partners
Large Hospital System Affiliation!
Fantastic Full Benefits Package!
We are proud to announce a phenomenal new opportunity for a Home Care Registered Nurse Case Manager working within our rapidly growing healthcare system. We are offering you an opportunity to join a system that is becoming the leading providing of medical treatment in the Greater Hudson Valley area. You can expect to work among a team of highly skilled nurses and nurse managers in a collaborative work environment and flexible schedule. You would also be given a thorough and in-depth training process on how to use our EMR system and overall functionality. One of our biggest priorities is making sure all of our nurses are given the tools needed to be successful. You would work in a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere and have a very manageable case load. One thing that sets us apart from other organizations that offer home care services is that we have our nurses travel to areas relatively close to where they live. You will not be required to travel for hours and sit in traffic for this opportunity. The hours of this position are Monday through Friday 8 am- 5pm with some rotating weekend shifts. You would also be given mobile phones and laptops for field work and see no more than 5 patients per day. Please see job highlights below.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Home Care Case Manager
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Salary: $78,000 to $88,000 + sign on bonus
– Performing field work and seeing geriatric patients who have been discharged from the hospital
– Doing initial evaluation visits and speaking with family members when necessary
– Documenting all notes in EMR system
– Educating patients on healthy lifestyle management
– Collaborates with home care team during staff meetings
– Performing revisions and initiating plans of care
– Coordinates various other treatment protocol when needed
– Makes appropriate referrals when necessary
– Associates Degree of Nursing Required (BSN preferred)
– Minimum of 1 year of Registered Nurse experience
– Preferred 1 year of home care or long-term care experience
– Active NY Nursing license
– NYS Driver’s license
– Experience working with EMR
For further consideration, send resume to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of recruitment