Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Smith Arnold Partners
Open for Part Time of full time
We will see new graduates!
We have an exciting new opportunity to work for our community health based nonprofit organization in an outpatient clinic setting. We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to treat patients in the underserved community. These would be mostly adults suffering from various mental health ailments. You would be working alongside multiple providers and social workers and given a flexible work schedule. Our organization is one of the prime nonprofit employers throughout New York state and we are seeking a dedicated and patient focused Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner at one of our many sites. This position would be based out of our New Paltz clinic. We are open for part time or full-time employment. No on call required. Monday through Friday work schedule. Please see job highlights below for more info.
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Location: New Paltz NY
Salary: $130,000 to $150,000 + full benefits included
Benefits: include PTO, vacation, sick, CME, loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, Health, Vision, dental, Life insurance, Disability, malpractice, etc.
– Performing psychiatric evaluations for patients in the underserved community (1 hour allotted)
– Medication management (11 -13 patients daily)
– Working with a wide spectrum of patients with various forms of mental illness
– Documenting all noted in EMR system
– Working closely with Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners on site
– Discussing clinical practice when necessary
– Interacting with patients and designing treatment plans
– Prescribing medication when necessary
– Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
– Graduate of accredited Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Master’s Program
– Active or in process New York NP license
– Active or in process DEA license
– We will see new graduates!
– Organization skills
– Knowledge of EMR
For further consideration, send resume to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP PMHNP recruitment or call 203-975-6688