Patient Care Director (RN)
Smith Arnold Partners
Top rated employer!
Excellent full benefits package!
Our organization is rapidly expanding our treatment services and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Patient Care Director for our hospital system. You would work with an interdisciplinary team of registered nurses and involved with many important decision-making functions. This opportunity would be a normal Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends included. Please see highlights below for more info.
Title: Patient Care Director (RN)
Location: Norwalk CT
Salary: $130,000 to $140,000 + full benefits package
– Providing administrative supervision to staff members
– Involved in some clinical care and developing teams
– Works closely with quality department and evaluates financial budget
– Evaluating new hires and monitoring work
– Working closely with other departments
– Maintaining productivity protocols
– Shows leadership skills and directs teams
– Works with medical director on various objectives
– Involved with compliance related issues
– Associates Degree of Nursing
– Minimum 4 years Registered Nurse experience
– Active Connecticut RN license
– Preferred experience in management or administration
– Strong leadership skills
For further consideration, send resume or email to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of recruitment or call 203-975-6688