Smith Arnold Partners
A well established, highly stable, and growing financial institution is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their IT team. This role will allow you to be involved with the designing, implementing, configuring, maintaining and support of the institution’s cloud services, hardware, operating systems, applications, security policy implementation and much more. This institution provides its employees with competitive salaries, excellent benefits, a great culture, an exciting work environment and opportunities for future growth.
What People Are Saying:
“Great work culture”
“Lots of training opportunities”
“Competitive salary and benefits”
“Strong senior management team”
Title: Systems Engineer
Compensation: $90,000K to $110,000K
Location: Quincy, MA
• Identify and plan the implementation and conversion to new technologies relating to servers and networks.
• Respond to Level-2 and 3 technical issues as needed.
• Ascertain stability of server and network operations using sound troubleshooting and diagnostic skills as well as personal experience.
• Administer and maintain a SAN on a daily basis
• Implement and manages cloud-based solutions (SaaS, Azure/O365, etc).
• Follow the bank’s project management policies and processes to manage technology projects
• Manage virtualization environment (VMWare, Hyper-V, Acropolis Hypervisor)
• Review and manages updates to Active Directory.
• 4+ years of systems engineering/administration experience
• Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure/O365 and/or AWS
• Experience with various network devices like firewalls, routers & switches management
• Experience with hyperconverged platforms
• Experience managing storage arrays and system backups
• Active Directory experience
• Exposure to information security procedures/policies helpful
• College degree desired