IT Support Consultant
Smith Arnold Partners
Our client, a growing multi-faceted advisory consulting organization is growing their presence in the Tysons Corner area and adding a Senior IT Support Administrator to join their IT consulting, risk & cyber security team. This opportunity will allow you to work remotely. Our client is seeking high potential candidates with the interest and ability to eventually go beyond basic IT Support and learn and grow into digital forensics and cyber security.
What People Are Saying:
“Good work environment, flexible work schedule if needed, provides exposure and training across multiple industries”
“Partners and managers are excellent to work with; smart, collaborative, and want to help you succeed”
“Great people, Remote work, Reasonable”
Title: IT Support Administrator
Location: Tysons Corner, VA (DC Area)
Salary: $80K to $110K
• The IT Support/System Administrator will provide managed IT services (Level 1 through server administration), plus will be provided with more training on digital forensics projects and security.
• Work remotely but must be able to visit clients when necessary, perhaps once a week.
• An experienced self-starter and problem solver that can work well independently as well as within a team.
• Possesses solid knowledge and experience in networking, Windows desktop/server administration, MS Exchange, and Active Directory in a multi-server environment.
• Prepared to work in varying environments including incident response, with occasional out of town travel.
• 3+ years’ experience in IT support.
• Ability to work independently in a remote environment. This includes constant communications with other members of the team.
• Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with clients.
• Hands-on experience working in an MS AD/Exchange environment
• Good problem-solving skills and ability to learn quickly
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow established processes and procedures
• Strong writing skills