System Analyst – Infor/Lawson
Smith Arnold Partners
An award winning and growing healthcare provider with a fully connected, comprehensive network, is looking for a System Analyst to join their team. This System Analyst will play a role in the administering, design, monitoring and supporting of the financial and HR systems for the entire organization which includes multiple locations. This opportunity will allow you to learn and utilize a new ERP systems which many organizations in the healthcare industry use and the opportunity to learn systems pertaining to supply chain/material management systems.
Job Title: System Analyst
Location: Middletown, CT
Salary: $75K to $125K
The Systems Analyst will help support Human Resources team with HR/Financial related systems primarily Lawson (Infor) & Kronos. Under the direction of supervision, the Systems Analyst is responsible for the design, implementation, training, documentation, operation, and support of the assigned applications. The System Analyst will act as a business and technical liaison for the various end-users and departments within the organization. Team player who assists client departments by analyzing data, general reporting, processes the needs of the department and proactively makes process re-design recommendations to improve performance.
• 2+ years of experience with the implementation and support of Human Resources/Financial systems.
• In depth experience with supporting end users and technical expertise with backend processing.
• Must be proficient in system design, analysis, testing, and project management methodologies.
• Experience with building reports using tools such as Crystal Reports, MS SQL Studio or other tools. Also experience with Microsoft Access, Excel and Project.
• Bachelor of Science degree preferred. Relevant experience can be substituted for college degree.
• Exposure with supply chain, materials management systems helpful, but not required.