OR Nurse Ambulatory
Smith Arnold Partners
Award Winning Organization!
Great Full Benefits Package!
We have an exciting new opportunity available working at our ambulatory surgical center located in Lower Fairfield County CT. As the OR Nurse, you would be working alongside a brilliant team of physicians, Nurse practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Registered Nurses. Our organization is rapidly expanding throughout the state of Connecticut and have received numerous awards for our service provided to patients. We employ some of the top Orthopedic Surgeons across the country and offer a tremendous opportunity for growth potential. Our specialty is Orthopedics and Neurosurgery and we are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a team in a collaborative work environment. Please see job highlights below for more info.
Title: OR Nurse Ambulatory setting
Location: Stamford CT
Salary: $90,000 to $115,000, DOE
Benefits: Full Benefits Package including Health, Life, Disability, malpractice, 401k match, profit sharing, CME, PTO, sick leave, vacation
– Works closely with medical providers and other nursing personnel
– Handles pre and post-surgery procedures
– Involved in preparing operating room for physician
– Uses antiseptic in OR before surgery
– Documents notes in EMR system
– Provides bedside care
– Evaluates patient care plans
– Helps patients with documentation
– Associates Degree of Nursing
– At least 1 year OR Nurse experience
– Connecticut RN license
– Neuro/Ortho Operating Room Nursing experience a plus
– Good communication skills
For further consideration, send resume or email to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of recruitment or call 203-975-6688.