Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Smith Arnold Partners
We will see new graduates!
We are excited to announce a new opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work on one of our many mobile treatment teams located in the Bronx NY. Our organization has been serving the community for over 40 years. We treat patients coming from all walks of life throughout the five burroughs of New York. Our main focus is to deliver the best and most effective mental health treatment to the population that needs it the most. As the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you would join a team of prescribers and social workers in a collaborative work environment. We offer a flexible work schedule with either 5 days per week or a 4-day 10 hour per week schedule. Please see job highlights below for more info.
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Location: Bronx NY
Salary: $135,000 to $150,000, DOE
Benefits: Health, Life, Disability, malpractice, 403B Plan, sick leave, PTO, CME, vacation
– Providing medication management and psychiatric evaluations within the underserved community
– Responsible for managing a caseload of 40-50 patients
– Seeing 4-5 patients daily
– Documenting all notes in EMR system
– Prescribing necessary medication when needed
– Working with mostly adults suffering from chronic mental health illness, and some substance abuse
– Interacting with prescribers and social workers
– Involved in behavioral therapy
– Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner preferred
– We will see new graduates!
– Graduate of accredited Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Masters program
– Active DEA license
– Active New York state NP license
– Strong communication skills
For further consideration, send resume or email to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP PMHNP recruitment or call 203-975-6688