Sr Dir – IT Infrastructure & Ops – Cloud Services
Smith Arnold Partners
An industry leader in Risk, Insurance, and Safety solutions is seeking a Director of IT Infrastructure. As a member of the IT Leadership Team you will be able to provide expertise on quality technology solutions that achieve IT goals to support business objectives, plan and manage a multi-year technology roadmap, and supervise and develop the global team.
What people are saying:
• Work with great and amazing people
• Very strong software programs and products
• Awesome company to work for
Title: Director IT Infrastructure
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $150,000 to $170,000 + Bonus
Are you a Leader with deep IT Infrastructure & Operations expertise?
Are you a Leader with strong prioritization & time management skills?
Are you a Leader able to direct , develop, roadmap, and supervise an IT Infrastructure team?
• As a member of the IT Leadership Team, ensure that IT Business Plan objectives are successfully delivered meeting quality, time, and budget expectations
• As a member of the IT Leadership Team, plan and manage a multi-year technology roadmap, business plan and budget
• Supervise and develop the global team: Help Desk Analyst, Server Engineering, Systems Administration, Networking, Database Administration, etc
• Direct, oversee, and evaluate Infrastructure strategic planning, goals, objectives, 7*24 support and operating procedures
• Provide accurate and timely communication of status, risks, and timelines, including system downtime/uptime, outages/availability, and performance
• Provide Leadership and Mentorship to direct reports as a representative of the company
• Communication, interaction, and negotiation of pricing contracts with IT vendors
• Consistently maintain and improve disaster recovery strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or related work experience
• 8+ years relevant team leadership experience
• Proficient expertise with VMWARE, Windows, Linux
• Proficient expertise with Microsoft Server products
• Strong preference with Oracle DB, SQL Server & CouchDB
• Proficient understanding of hosted Cloud Computing Technologies (datacenters)
• Proficient understanding of unified communication technologies including VOIP and video conferencing
• Proficient knowledge of Network Security infrastructure and IT Infrastructure security
• Working knowledge of VLANs and CoS/QoS preferred
• Able to collaborate and present at all levels of the organization and develop positive work relationships
• Able to explain technical subjects to non-technical people in a precise and simple way