Infection Control Manager Registered Nurse (RN)
Smith Arnold Partners
We are excited to announce a unique new career opportunity for a Manager of Infection Control RN or Public Health professional. Our organization has been treating patients through all walks of life for decades around the Hartford CT area. We are a well-established organization that puts priority in patient satisfaction and level of care. As the Manager of Infection Control, you would have a multitude of important tasks and responsibilities. This role is designed for someone who has a passion for working with high level infection and sterilization processes and also has the interest in running our infection control committee. You would have an opportunity to make a massive difference not only within our company, but to the many patients that we treat. This opportunity would be normal work hours and we are ideally seeking a full-time employee for a 32/hour work week. Please see job highlights below.
Title: Manager of Infection Control Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Hartford County CT
Salary: $90,000 to $120,000, DOE + very generous full benefits package
– Understanding state reporting guidelines including high level infection and sterilization
– Understanding of Joint Commission standards
– Running infection control committee
– Making strategic decisions and analyzing data
– Conducting in depth risk assessments and work plans involving infection control/prevention
– Developing educational sessions
– Responsible for communicating with team members and maintaining composure
– Working with infection control related procedures and adhering to all guidelines
– Heavily involved with surveillance and data collection
– Working with the Chief Medical Officer and Senior Management teams to provide oversight to health center
– Graduate of accredited Registered Nurse Program (Associates Degree or BSN) OR prior work experience in Infection Prevention with Public Health Knowledge.
– CIC certification preferred but not required
– Knowledge of public health (Masters in Public Health would be a plus!)
– At least 2 years’ experience in Infection Control/ Infection Prevention
– Strong organizational and leadership skills
Send resume to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of recruitment for further consideration.