Chief Technology Officer
Smith Arnold Partners
Are you a FinTech leader with vision and understanding of technology and financial markets?
Are you an accomplished manager with the ability of defining roadmaps and overseeing all aspects of FinTech projects?
Well capitalized FinTech, Digital Asset firm is seeking a Chief Technology Officer. As a leader within this start-up organization you will spearhead the final development and launch of a Digital Trading Platform. As a seasoned technology executive you will have the opportunity to build out a product and engineering team, manage and direct the team, and build out the final stages and further iterations of a robust MVP and Digital Trading Platform.
Location: Greater New York City Area, NY
Salary: $200,000 to $250,000 + Bonus
• Working with CEO and CIO to define an achievable product roadmap and timeline (feature set) to market.
• Setting and managing company’s aggressive overall technology development targets.
• Making recommendations and proposing solutions (in house, outsourced and third party) in a fast-paced market and development environment.
• Developing and supervising product deployment and functionality with time to market and feature set as key targets.
• Ensuring that the proper technical approach is taken organization for all feature/future development.
• Establishing development environment, technology stack, version control, methodology and testing policies as well as client support and integration.
• Manage, and lead the US based technology team.
• Stand up Platform and maintain uptime, security and product revisions.
• Work with outside vendors and help in their selection and integration.
• 5 years at CTO/VP level in an exchange/trading environment
• Professional experience in Blockchain/Digital Assets/Fintech
• Hyperledger Fabric or Ethereum experience in building architecture in smart contracts.
• Understanding and experience in implementing high frequency trading in traditional markets specifically FX/digital assets.
• Experience building exchange ecosystems, KYC/AML, trading engine and risk management in a regulated environment.
• Creation of high performance low latency custom FIX protocols.
• Minimum 10+ years overall experience with significant leadership expertise, 5+ as an engineer/engineering leader/Full Stack developer.
• Substantial experience as a senior “hands on” manager (CTO/CIO) running a fast-paced environment for an industry-leading product, developing coding methods, architecture and execution.
• Must be familiar with security standards and procedures necessary when dealing with sensitive personal financial information and regulated environments.
• Knowledge or understanding C, C++ GoLang.
• Digital exchange experience at CTO level a plus.
• MS in Computer Science