Internal Auditor – Data Analytics
Smith Arnold Partners
Are you an IT Audit professional looking for an opportunity to utilize your skills and abilities in Data Analytics?
Our client, a diversified manufacturing company is seeking a Technology Audit professional with Data Analytics knowledge and expertise. You will be responsible for utilizing data analytics to provide management with an assessment of the internal control environment throughout the organization, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance, identify potential cost savings and process efficiencies within the operations, and participate in development activities. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual with a knack for data analytics, you may be an ideal candidate for this opportunity
What People Are Saying About this Employer?
“Great work-life balance”
“Good bonuses and flexible work times.”
“Good benefits package and value”
Title: Senior IT Auditor / Data Analytics
Location: Hartford, CT
Salary: $75 – 95K
• Utilize Data Analytics to evaluate the status of the internal control environment, including a review management’s control self assessment (CSA) within business units and provide recommendation to bridge the gap between the current and recommended state.
• Identify cost savings and efficiencies within the business units by performing business process reviews and develop action plans to implement best practices.
• Participate in operational process improvement projects, due diligence reviews and formulate recommendations to management.
• Review controls over information technology in areas such as data security, systems development and implementation, and business system capabilities.
• Assist in the implementation of automated audit techniques, IT Audit, and an integrated audit approach designed to encompass financial, operational, and information technology controls.
• Approximately 3-5 years of related experience in data analytics, audit, and/or IT Audit.
• Big 4 audit or other public accounting audit experience and/or manufacturing/distribution experience is a plus.
• CPA, CISA, CIA, or other related certifications are a plus
• Multilingual skills are a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills; able to communicate and engage at all levels of the organization.
• Strong technology/systems skills.
• Impeccable integrity and the ability to work well as an individual contributor or as part of a team.
Bachelor’s degree required. A Master’s Degree is a plus.