Cardiac Cath Lab Manager RN
Smith Arnold Partners
Fantastic Full Benefits Package!
We are one of the fastest growing hospital systems in the North East and have an exciting new opportunity available for a Cardiac Cath Lab Manager. You would be working alongside a dedicated group of nurses and have an opportunity to lead a department. Our organization is rapidly expanding our cardiology treatment services and you would be responsible for oversight of the Cath lab and echocardiography unit. Please see job highlights below for more info.
Title: Cardiac Cath Lab Manager (RN)
Location: Danbury, CT
Salary: $80,000 to $100,000, DOE
– Effective leadership through communication, collaboration and interaction with the physicians and staff in the delivery of Cardiovascular Services
– Manages the services in an efficient manager by planning, organizing, and adjusting activities for maximum productivity
– Schedules work assignments and coordinates request for services to insure adequate coverage of the service at all times.
– In conjunction with the Cardiovascular Service Line Director, determines staffing needs and patterns and recommends appropriate staffing levels and classifications consistent with the unit position authorization and productivity benchmarks.
– Makes recommendations for employment, termination, and disciplinary action regarding department personnel.
– Evaluates subordinates on a regular basis.
– Supervises the daily business functions of the service, including charge capture and reconciliation functions.
– Maintains and up-to-date knowledge in areas of responsibility to allow recommendation of new series, products, and equipment.
– Monitors and maintains unit compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, environmental and personnel safety.
– Associates Degree of Nursing (BSN Preferred)
– At least 1 year of Cardiology Registered Nurse experience
– Preferred 2+ years Cardiology charge nurse experience
– Active Connecticut RN license
– Strong leadership skills
For further consideration, send resume or email to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of recruitment or call 203-975-6688