Family Nurse Practitioner
Smith Arnold Partners
If you are a Family Nurse Practitioner who wants to practice medicine in a setting that emphasizes prevention, wellness, and patient involvement, we want to talk with you!
Are you passionate about making a difference for the lives of patients that come diverse backgrounds and communities?
We currently seeking a licensed Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for a promising position with our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated and compassionate Family Nurse Practitioner to gain valuable work experience and further their career with an established. This individual will be responsible for assessing patients and creating an appropriate care plan, as needed.
Job Title : Nurse Practitioner
Hours: Full time – Monday through Friday – 9AM-5PM
Location: Clinics located in Jamaica NY, South Bronx NY and Ellenville, NY
Salary- 100,000-125,000/yr. COE
*No on-call or weekends. We offer excellent salary and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA, , paid time off and holidays*
• Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
• Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
• Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
• Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
• Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
• Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
• 3+ years of experience in a Primary Care setting
• Master’s Degree in Nursing
• NYS Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) license
• Ambulatory Care and/or Internal Medicine background
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
For further consideration, send resume or email to Tcampbell@smitharnold.com OR at 203-975-6684