Psychiatric Registered Nurse RN (Evenings)
Smith Arnold Partners
Growing Hospital System!
Sign on bonus!
Our growing hospital system has a unique new opportunity for a Psychiatric Registered Nurse to work amongst a team of behavioral health providers and clinicians. As the Psychiatric Registered Nurse, you would have a multitude of important job functionalities. Our organization is rapidly expanding our mental health treatment services, and a great opportunity for growth potential. The hours would be 3 pm to 11:30 pm. We also offer a sign on bonus as well. Please see job highlights below.
Title: Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Danbury CT
Salary: $80,000 to $100,000 + full comprehensive benefits package
– Conducts intake assessments through interviews with patients and relatives to gather case history.
– Plans and provides nursing care for patients.
– Makes nursing diagnosis of the medical and emotional status of patients and recommends treatment options.
– Consults with psychiatrists and other behavioral health staff in designing appropriate treatment plans for clients.
– Administers and notes reactions to psychotropic drugs and other medications. Arranges further medical attention when necessary.
– Assists the client in understanding the nature of emotional disturbances and accepting the need for treatment.
– Assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for staff and patients
– Associates Degree of Nursing (BSN Preferred)
– Minimum 6 months Psychiatry RN experience (Preferred 1 year)
– Active Connecticut Registered Nurse License
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Detail oriented
For further consideration, send resume or email to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of Psychiatry recruitment or call 203-975-6688