Smith Arnold Partners
Are you a Finance professional looking to be of a growing team, where you will be afforded the opportunity to take your career to the next level? Would a role offering exposure to a leading creator of bio-pharma modalities helping to better ensure the health of all people, while partnering with a talented management team be appealing to you? If so, this Manager FP&A opportunity could be for you.
See what people are saying about working here: “Great place to work!”, “A place where one can make a positive impact on the business!”, “Excellent Tuition reimbursement!”, ‘Attractive location!”, “Collaborative workforce!”, “Great company to be a part of!”
Title: Manager FP&A
Salary: $125,000 to $140,000, Bonus eligible
Location: Fairfield County, CT
A rapidly growing division of a successful publicly-traded company is seeking to hire a key Manager FP&A to assist with global financial analysis while working collaboratively with a range of cross-functional business partners to support the strategic decision-making process. The Manager FP&A will collaborate closely with senior management and FP&A team members to help formulate the business’s financial and strategic plan while pursuing a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic and entrepreneurial enterprise.
• Responsibilities for the Manager FP&A will include working closely with the Finance and Accounting leadership teams to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plans.
• Assisting with coordinating the preparation and compilation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
• Preparing monthly cash flow forecast with analysis and commentary in line with Corporate Treasury requirements.
• Creating financial models and analysis of financial and operational metrics to assist with evaluating and directing business performance.
• Providing insights to senior management around financial modeling, forecasting, and profitability, utilizing all currently available tools (Business Objects, Adaptive, and HFM)
• Communicating results of existing processes and procedures and developing recommendations for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation, and streamlining operations
• Performing ad hoc project as required.
• B.S. Degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA preferred.
• Minimum of 5-7 plus years of relevant finance and accounting experience.
• Ability to work with multiple ERP and financial reporting systems. System enhancement experience is desirable.
• Experience with financial analysis of international entities (FX impacts).
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).