Senior Info Security Analyst
Smith Arnold Partners
Are you looking to Utilize your Cyber security expertise to make an impact as a leader in their industry?
Our client, a growing financial services organization in the Hartford area, is seeking an outgoing, highly motivated professional to add to their growing Cyber security department.
We are looking for someone with an experienced security professional background, with skills in a wide range of security technologies and strong technical skills. This person will be responsible for defining, implementing and managing a wide range of cybersecurity defenses and programs. They will be reporting directly to the Chief information security officer.
Title: Senior Information Security Analyst
Location: Hartford County
Salary: $110,000-130,000 + Bonus
5/5 on Glassdoor!
What are people saying about this company?
-Great Experience! Very collaborative and welcoming environment
-This place puts people first
-Management is supportive and flexible
• Collaborates with key stakeholders of business initiatives to formulate comprehensive security strategies, risk reduction, and implementation guidelines.
• Maintains a strong awareness and understanding of the current threat landscape by conducting research on emerging security threats and potential impact to the environment.
• Articulates security issues, analysis, and remediation techniques to peers, leadership, and across business lines.
• Assists with the development of information security policies, standards, procedures, and recommendations. Monitors compliance with information security policies and assist business units as necessary in filing exceptions to policy and/or standards.
• Participate and potentially lead projects that evaluate new and emerging technologies and/or services; this includes performing industry research to determine available products / services, conducting proof-of-concept evaluations, and making recommendataons to management about worthwhile security investments.
• Assist in the development of key reporting metrics and executive presentations to ensure awareness and support of compliance programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
• Demonstrated experience in effectively partnering across organizational and vendor teams, working collaboratively with professionals that support business and IT functions.
• Strong decision-making capabilities with a proven ability to weigh relative business impacts against the importance of security measures.
• Ability to maintain and foster sensitivity and respect for a culturally diverse work environment.
• Excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills.