Smith Arnold Partners
Are you an accounting professional who thrives in a collaborative entrepreneurial environment where you will be both rewarded for your efforts, and afforded the opportunity to take your career to the next level? Would a role offering exposure to all key facets of the business, as well as to senior management be appealing to you? If so, this Senior Accountant opportunity could be for you.
Title: Senior Accountant
Salary: $90,000 to $100,000 Bonus eligible
Location: Morristown, NJ
Reporting to the Controller, a growing state of the art global manufacturing and engineering company is seeking to hire a talented Senior Accountant to perform various accounting responsibilities in support of the company’s financial close and internal management reporting. This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to collaborate with senior management and all business partners across this dynamic enterprise.
• Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant will include preparing monthly closing entries, account reconciliations, and financial statements for various subsidiaries.
• Completing monthly consolidations of the parent company and its domestic and international entities.
• Performing cost accounting oversight for the company’s manufacturing operations.
• Preparing statements of cash flow for all international and domestic business segments.
• Participating in annual budget and quarterly forecasting activities.
• Preparing schedules used for quarterly income tax estimates.
• Coordinating with the external auditors during the annual audit.
• Performing special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5 to 7 plus years of experience general accounting experience
• Hands-on knowledge of GAAP, financial statement preparation, consolidations, and cash flow statements
• Cost accounting experience with a manufacturing or industrial products company preferred
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Access required, knowledge of Infor Visual financial system a plus