Registered Nurse (Private Duty)
Smith Arnold Partners
If you are interested in working for a company that believes in putting the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and operates with a strong set of core values, then we’d love to hear from you!
The Private Duty RN provides excellent, competent patient and family centered care. Provides highly reliable, evidenced based, patient-family centered quality care through assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of the effects of nursing care.
Private Duty Nurses keep patients healthy and improve the quality of their lives. They engage their patients’ family members to support the overall well-being of their patients. They may work with a multidisciplinary team of caregivers to assure their patients receive the level of care and services they need to continue living safely and comfortably in their homes.
Title: Private Duty Registered Nurse
Shifts Available: Part Time, Full Time, Per Diem
Pay: $ 40-42/Hour
Location: Cases in NYC Boroughs, Long Island, Westchester County.
• Provide skilled nursing care to pediatric and adult patients in a home setting
• Implement, develop, and document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for pediatric patient
• Provide health education to patients and caregivers
• Communicate effectively with the patient, caregivers, external nursing staff, and the patient’s Clinical Supervisor
• Utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care professionals and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses
• Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of employment
• Home health or Private Duty Nursing experience preferred
• Trach and Ventilator care experience preferred
• Preferred: 1 year of clinical home health service experience
• Strong communication skills
• Sensitivity to the special needs of patients of all ages and related stress they and their family members may experience
For further consideration please email a resume to Tcampbell@Smitharnold.com or call 203-975-6684!!