Senior Tax Accountant
Smith Arnold Partners
A midsized accounting firm is looking for a new member to join their team! This firm is known for delivering a team approach to financial problem solving. You will be working with Certified Public Accountants and Partners to nurture a personal relationship with clients.
If you see yourself a part of a team who enjoys what they do, while maintaining work-life balance, strive to make a difference and give back to the local community, work hard to exceed the expectations of those we serve through excellence, innovation, and quality, and lastly, maintain trustworthy relationships, this firm is for you!
Title: Tax Senior
Location: Toms River, NJ
Salary: $65,000 to $78,000
• Prepare various tax returns and projections for federal, state, and city tax returns for high net worth individuals, corporations, exempt organizations, partnerships, and trust
• Apply your knowledge of basic accounting principles & tax research to engagements
• Assist in providing solutions, advice and improvements for clients
• Train and mentor staff in the Tax Services
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or Related field
• 3-8 years of experience in the Public Sector
• Experience with business and individual tax prep
• CPA or CPA track
• ProSystems FX is a Plus