A highly successful and growing pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a talented Manager FP&A to join its Global Financial Planning & Analysis team and be responsible for managing the quarterly forecast, short and long-term budgeting process, and monthly actual reporting. Additionally, reporting directly to the Director of Global FP&A, the Manager FP&A will help drive continuous process improvement, perform key analysis around monthly results, and provide actionable information in support of strategic initiatives.
Title: Manager FP&A
Salary: $120,000 – $130,000 Plus Bonus
Location: Fairfield, NJ
• Responsibilities for the Manager FP&A include partnering with all business segments to evaluate their performance and drive key KPI’s across the organization.
• Managing processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Consolidating all reporting departments and regions within the organization by collaborating with regional and consolidation teams.
• Assisting with the preparation of Board presentations and financial presentations.
• Providing P&L, BS, and liquidity analysis to senior management.
• Leading the development of annual operating and long term strategic plans.
• Performing profitability analysis and assessing the impact of decisions on financial and business results.
• Providing valuation, due diligence, and integration support for business development activities.
• Monitoring performance indicators and keeping management informed of relevant changes.
• Coordinating with internal & external audits.
• Performing ad hoc analysis / projects as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business; MBA / CPA preferred.
• 5 to 10 years FP&A or related experience, preferably with a global business focus.
• Strong communication, analytical, and financial modeling, skills required.
• Good knowledge of Excel, SAP, BPC preferable, Hyperion, Power BI.
• Demonstrated ability to use PowerPoint.
• Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and evolving entrepreneurial environment.