CTICU Registered Nurse Union Benefits
Smith Arnold Partners
Our growing hospital system has a new opportunity for a Cardiothoracic ICU Registered Nurse. You would work alongside some of the best physicians throughout New York. As the CTICU Nurse, you would have a great opportunity to enhance your skill set. This would be a 3-day 12-hour shift position including union benefits. Please see job highlights below for more info.
Title: Cardiothoracic ICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Salary: $80,000 to $100,000, DOE
– Systematically and continuously assesses patient’s knowledge base and physical, psychosocial and spiritual health through interviews, physical examinations and data collection.
– Consults with multidisciplinary health care team in regard to nursing assessment findings.
– Creates written, individualized plan of care based on priority of patient problems, anticipated length of stay, input from patient and family and other members of the health care team.
– Utilizes clinical resources in implementing patient care and provides rationale for patient care decisions.
– Conducts clinical rounds, provides emergency care and administers medications to patient.
– Operates equipment required for patient care according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
– Performs and assists with procedures and treatments on unit including but not limited to changing dressings, feeding patients and providing pre/post-operative care.
– Practices and monitors infection control standards.
– Promotes and provides patient safety in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
– Associates Degree of Nursing (BSN Preferred)
– At least 1 year of ICU Registered Nurse experience
– CTICU experience preferred
– New York State RN license
For further consideration, send resume or email to Alexg@smitharnold.com VP of recruitment or call 203-975-6688