Smith Arnold Partners
An accounting firm is looking for a new member to join their team! If you work well independently, you will be extremely successful with this firm!
You will be a part of a family friendly, business casual office with opportunities for advancement, growth, and working with various industries. This firm is seeking a Senior Accountant because of client referrals and growth. You will begin a long-term relationship with a firm that is team-oriented while working independently. You will enjoy a career with competitive benefits, and work life balance.
About the firm:
• “Our commitment is to provide progressive accounting and financial services centered on total client satisfaction.”
• Extremely generous with work life balance during tax season, free lunches and extra accrued vacation!”
• “We make is possible to have a fulfilling, and enjoyable career.”
• “Enjoy the rewards of direct client contact as you partner up with business owners to innovatively manage chance and enhance the value of their companies.”
• “Really happy with their service, highly recommend!”
Title: Senior Accountant
Location: East Hartford, CT
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000
Prepare corporate, partnership and individual tax returns
Prepare complied and reviewed financial statements
Representing clients in any IRS or State audits that may include income tax, sales tax, corporate tax
Consulting and advising clients regarding, computer, business plans, estate and financial planning, business valuation
Responsible for Estate and Trust, probate account, Federal and State Inheritance Tax returns, and fiduciary Income Tax returns
3-10 years of tax preparation and accounting experience in the public sector.
Bachelors in Accounting or related field, CPA or CPA track.
Experience with UltraTax is a plus