Smith Arnold Partners
Are you a tax management professional looking for an opportunity to fully utilize your tax expertise along with your exceptional leadership skills?
Our client is a growing nationally recognized accounting and consulting firm in search of a Tax Director in their White Plains office. This is an opportunity to build on a growing tax practice, lead multiple staff and engagements, and put yourself on a partnership track.
Title: Tax Director
Location: White Plains, NY
Salary: $150 – 170K
What are people saying about this company?
• “Great work environment and open door policy”
• “Exposure to a wide range of clients and industries”
• “Work Life Balance is great”
• Primary contact with client and manage all aspects of client accounts, including staff.
• Provide effective tax consulting, planning and compliance
• Research and document tax issues and identify areas of opportunity and improvement
• Review accuracy of tax returns and minimize tax liability for your clients
• Work to expand client base and supports business development activities
• Ensure timeliness and completeness of projects
• Mentor, train and supervise staff and provide assistance
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Masters in Taxation preferred
• CPA required
• 10+ years of public accounting experience, including 5+ years of management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of expertise in business tax returns
• Highly motivated
• Experience with CCH Axcess, Caseware, Quickbooks, CCH Intelliconnect, RIA Checkpoint, and Go File Room are desirable