Registered Nurse (Remote)
Smith Arnold Partners
We are excited to announce a unique opportunity with a growing and established Home Care Agency with locations all throughout the Northeast.
ill primarily be responsible for delivering high-quality clinical care to patients remotely in various settings. Working from the location most convenient to you.
Job Title: Telehealth Registered Nurse
Location: Fully Remote
Work Schedule: Monday -Friday 9:00AM- 5:00PM – Weekend Flexibility Strongly Preferred.
As a Remote RN, you will be assigned a patient panel that you will treat longitudinally. Virtual health consults will be performed in a virtual care setting using video, mobile and telephonic technologies. Responsibilities include providing clinical assessments and utilizing approved medical protocols per policy and recommending an appropriate level of clinical care based on clinical judgment and protocols.
The nurse will Collaborate with the patient family and in providing care and increasing patient involvement with the use of remote monitoring. Provide direct patient care for telehealth patients on a regular basis.
• Coordinate the Telehealth program for the provider to ensure the optimal utilization of the technology to enhance patient care and clinical excellence.
• Provide Home Care nursing services in accordance with the plan of treatment signed by the physician
• Collaborate with team members, physicians and patients to evaluate the nursing needs of the patient
• Assess the patient’s continual care needs, including need for enrollment in Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM).
• Make referrals to other disciplines as indicated by the patient’s needs and in accordance with physician’s orders
• Observe signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and/or other appropriate health professionals as often as needed, or upon changes in patient’s condition
• Teach and direct the patient and family regarding home nursing procedures
• Develop, prepare and maintain individualized patient care progress records with accuracy, timeliness and according to policies.
• Submit accurate documentation in accordance with program policy.
• Licensed and current registration to practice as an RN in New York State.
• Current CPR and BLS Certification
Spanish speaking Bilingual