Smith Arnold Partners
A midsized accounting firm is looking for a new member to join their team! This firm is known for delivering a team approach to financial problem solving. You will be working with Certified Public Accountants and Partners to nurture a personal relationship with clients.
If you see yourself a part of a team who enjoys what they do, while maintaining work-life balance, strive to make a difference and give back to the local community, work hard to exceed the expectations of those we serve through excellence, innovation, and quality, and lastly, maintain trustworthy relationships, this firm is for you!
Title: Senior Audit Associate
Location: Toms River, NJ
Salary: $65,000 to $75,000
• Perform assigned audit and review and compilation procedures
• Perform services within budgeted time utilizing technical, time management, and organization skills
• Perform and oversee the reconciliation of client records to trail balance by performing analytical procedures, scheduling computations of prepaid, accruals, property, equipment, and calculations for depreciation expenses
• Oversee staff on engagements
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or Related field
• 2-8 years of experience in the Public Sector
• Experience with Non-Municipal clients is preferred
• CPA or CPA track
• ProSystems FX is a Plus