Manager, Software Engineering
Smith Arnold Partners
A highly successful, stable and rapidly growing technology company that provides revenue cycle solutions for the healthcare industry utilizing cutting edge analytics is expanding their Software Engineering Leadership team!
What are people saying about this employer?
• 100% approval of the CEO.
• It is a fast-growing organization. They care about the growth of the individuals and give them the necessary support in the process of carrying their duties.
• Great holiday party and summer picnic.
• Every day is different when you are working in a client driven environment. Creative thinking and brainstorming power are a must.
Title: Software Engineering Manager
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Total Potential Compensation: $155K-$175K
• Develop relations with existing and prospective internal customers to interpret all individual requirements.
• Learn and display as how products would add value to respective business.
• Will act as a bridge between the technical and business development teams.
• Able to help with elicitation, prototyping and writing relevant design documents for critical elements.
• Should be responsible for getting sign-off on requirement and deliveries from concerned teams.
• Helps with architecting the .NET and database-based solutions by studying existing technology architecture; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; and writing detailed technical requirements
• Ensure top quality design reviews attaining business goals.
• Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
• Evaluate and Improve application performance
• Responsible for coordination, requirements derivation, software design, and implementation of projects.
• Responsible for planning and tracking the project milestones.
• Delegates tasks to, organizes, mentors and motivates a team of talented software developers.
• Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in development team
• Supervise resource allocation to assure attainment of apt business and personnel development goals.
• Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
• Develop framework and process for applications project using existing technologies that is implemented in a structured, maintainable fashion.
• Work closely with product development teams, product management, design office, services, and helps in upgrade testing, analyzing and resolving upgrade issues.
• Attend to customer escalations.
• Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment.
• Self-motivated and directed with high attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently execute tasks.
• 10+ years’ experience in C#, ASP.NET Framework, MVC, SQL Server.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in leading development team
• Minimum 3 years of experience as in role of Development Manager
• Exposure to Project Management tool, Defect Tracking tool, Class diagraming tools
• Exposure of working in Agile – Scrum and Extreme programming environments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field desired.