Senior Manager of Financial Consolidations
Smith Arnold Partners
Are you an Accounting professional who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial global environment where you will be both rewarded for your efforts, and afforded the opportunity to take your career to the next level? Would a role offering exposure to a leading creator of bio-tech modalities helping to better ensure the health of all people, while partnering with a talented management team be appealing to you? If so, this Senior Manager Financial Consolidations opportunity could be for you.
See what people are saying about working here: “Great place to work!”, “The Global Controller is top-shelf!”, “Tuition reimbursement is amazing!”, ‘Beautiful location!”, “Collaborative and diverse workforce!”, “Great company to grow with!”
Title: Senior Manager Financial Consolidations
Salary: $120,000 to $140,000, Bonus eligible
Location: Fairfield County, CT
A successful and rapidly growing publicly-traded company is seeking to hire a Senior Manager Financial Consolidations to manage day to day consolidation accounting activities for one of its key global businesses. Additionally, while reporting to the Global Controller the successful candidate will oversee the preparation of financial statements, and in. This is a highly visible role interfacing with senior management across FP&A, Technical Accounting, Tax, and operations.
• Responsibilities for the Senior Manager Financial Consolidations will include the preparation of financial packages for Senior Management.
• Reviewing consolidated journal entries and processing post-close top-side journal entries on behalf of business segments and legal entities.
• Supporting efforts to maintain and improve internal controls and processes, and SOX compliance.
• Reviewing the upload and maintenance of financial information into the ERP reporting system.
• Acting as the liaison with accounting and tax departments, as well as internal and external auditors.
• Supporting the documentation of global processes and assisting in the development of enhanced policies and procedures.
• Performing budget variance and financial analysis of results at the consolidated level as well as by location.
• Acting as a key contributor to ERP upgrades and system improvements.
• Performing additional ad-hoc duties and special projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA or MBA preferred
• 6-8 plus years of accounting and finance experience
• Experience with financial consolidation of international entities
• Excellent project management and leadership skills
• Strong working knowledge of financial reporting requirements under GAAP and SEC
• Exposure to an international financial environment preferred
• Experience with ERP Systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics, Navision, SAP, or HFM
• Proficient with the Microsoft suite of products to include Excel, Word, Outlook