Integration Business Analyst
Smith Arnold Partners
Rapidly growing, Property Casualty Digital Insurance Software Company that has developed a very popular, cutting edge SaaS platform used by some if the biggest corporations in the Property Casualty Insurance industry is expanding their Business Analyst team!
Leadership values employees for our hard work and ideas. You aren’t just a number. The leadership team is always listening and trying new things to make things better for us
Positive work environment. The people are awesome- fun to work with and down to earth.
Great place to work. Good pay, benefits, and paid time off.
Your hard work is recognized. Employees are always motivated, whether through management or contests/raffles. There are many opportunities to learn something new.
Title: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Remote 100%
Potential Compensation: 75,000 – 85,000
This SaaS Software Product uses cutting edge technologies to enable communication between insurance agencies and insurance carriers to provide insurance quotes for agents and customers.
This Business Analyst will be responsible for designing integrations to expand the platform offering and capabilities.
• Analyze carrier integration requirements
• Write integration design documents including data mapping and business rules
• Share requirements specifications with carrier and seek acceptance
• Handover requirements to the technical team for implementation
• On going collaboration and clarifications with both the carrier and the technical team
• Assistance with testing during system testing and UAT
• Interaction with product management when platform changes are required
• Coordinate actions between all stakeholders: customers/partners, other business analysts, development teams, quality teams, management, production support
• Must have 2 – 3 years of experience in P&C insurance
• Effective Communication skills in difficult and challenging environments
• Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
• Understanding of information systems, e.g. policy administration systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with integration projects – advantage
• Knowledge of SQL, XML – advantage
• BSc \ BA degree in relevant field